Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

You can do it too!!




People have been asking me about the nutritional cleansing system I use. It's called Isagenix.

The photo at left is me in November 2006. Above it is me 39 days later. The photo next to it is me two years after the first photo. This cleanse really works and is a tool for life-long health and weight management. I not only released 25 lbs, but I have lots of energy, a more positive outlook on life, I sleep better and I have better mental focus.

If you're ready to take responsibility for your health and wellness, I'll coach you, no charge, to help you succeed!

Send me an e-mail telling me about you and your health goals, what you've already done to get what you want and how committed you are to reaching your goals now.

This is NOT for people who want to 'try' or people who need a lot of hand-holding. You must be READY and committed to make it work for you. If you're serious, I'll be with you to see it through.

Wendy
wendy477@sympatico.ca

See how easily the new e-cookbook I've co-written can catapult you to optimal health: www.TotalWellnessMatters.com

No comments: